Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Mini CNC..Califonria

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/tls/1902372658.html

inland empire craigslist for sale / wanted tools
please flag with ca

miscategorized
prohibited
spam/overpost
best of craigslist
Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving
Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order,
shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction
protection/certification/guarantee. More info
Sieg X1 CNC'd w/VisualMill and Mach 3 - $2000 (Murrieta)
Date: 2010-08-16, 2:14PM PDT
Reply to: [Errors when replying to

I've had this for about six months and just don't have time for projects
anymore. I've managed to get it wired up and functioning properly. I'm
sad to call it quits because it has so much potential but I just don't
have time anymore. Everything is in great condition and it cost me
around $2,600 for everything. $2,000 is a fair price considering all the
time I spent wiring and troubleshooting.

I have cutting tools and collets available as well as a fourth axis,
milling vice, center holder, and probably some other stuff that I have
forgotten about. It's almost all brand new as I never got around to
cutting anything.

The Mill probably needs to be trammed but other than that it's good to
go. Come check it out. I can take more pics if you would like. Yes I
know I have a messy table.

INCLUDES:
Sieg X1 (A.K.A. Harbot Freight Micro Mill)
CNC Fusion Mount Kit
Probotix ProboStep 3 axis kit. (Able to add 4th axis.)
IMB Computer with Windows XP Pro
VisuallMill Software
Mach 3 CNC Controller Software
Alibre Design Professional Software
15 in. LCD Monitor.
Keyboard and Mouse.

Cutting tools, collets, and vice available for additional cost.

--

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost