Jeff Thunder

Default computer in the shop

In article ,
Tom Watson writes:
And a grand's worth of time invested in going to see furniture that is
worth emulating will pay off in greater measure than either investment
in hardware. Too much of this newsgroups's time is taken up with the
investigation of the "How' in preference to the "What" or the "Why".

Careful, Tom. If that high horse you're on bucks, it's a long way
to the ground.

Anyone who has spent a modicum of time on the wreck will notice that
a lot of people just plane "get off" on the tools. Just try to
wipe that ****-eating grin off my face when I'm blasting away with
a pneumatic nailer. And how many of us will admit to getting a plane
tuned to within a gnat's ass and reducing a board to a huge pile of
curlies? I could go on with other examples, but I think you get my
drift. Sometimes (sometimes, mind you) I don't ask for or desire
anything deeper.

--
Jeff Thunder
The From: header above is wrong on porpoise