Posted to rec.woodworking
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default Are there 1/8" collets for Bosch PR20EVSK palm router

On 8/18/2010 6:39 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:
On Wed, 18 Aug 2010 15:46:50 -0500, Ignoramus28889
wrote:

I am looking at this Bosch palm router for a certain application (high
speed spindle for a CNC milling machine).

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000ANQHTA -- Bosch PR20EVSK palm router

And my question is, are there collets for 1/8" shank tools, that would
be compatible with this palm router.

Thanks

Why don't you ask Bosch?

For one thing, Bosch may not give a complete answer--they can tell you
if they make one but if you don't luck into the right guy you may not
find out about third party collets such as
http://www.precisebits.com/products/equipment/bosch_colt_collets_nuts.asp
or adapter bushings such as
http://www.mlcswoodworking.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/smarthtml/pages/bushing_ball_bearings.html.