Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Robert Baer[_3_] Robert Baer[_3_] is offline

Default Simple High Voltage supply question

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
John Larkin wrote:
On Sun, 15 Aug 2010 23:50:59 -0700, Robert Baer
? wrote:

?Tim Williams wrote:
?? "John Larkin" ? wrote in
?? message ...
??? Note the 2M output resistor!
??
?? That's supposed to be 2M? I was a bit confused and just ignored it since
?? it's labeled as 2*m*...
??
?? Tim
??
? Sorry, not my schematic and i did not look carefully: 2 milliohms is
?absurd in a high voltage application

It's amazing how many really terrible schematics you can find on the
web. Many are hilarious. Somebody should do a collection of the, umm,
best.

You offered to pay for the hosting of a website a while back. As
long as the number of submissions is reasonable, I'm willing to set up
the website. Post the schematic, and let people point out what is wrong
with it.

Startlogic.com & Ipower.com both have reasonably priced plans at less
than $10 a month.

Via GoDaddy (preferred) and *NOT* (may i swear) EarthRink which has
cheated in the past by double billing and attempted fraud by billing
closed credit cards.
Give me an address and preferred "pay to" and i should be able to
afford a year's fee in the $100-200 region near the end of this month.