Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob Villa Bob Villa is offline

Default Colortime paint turning into cheeze

On Aug 16, 8:54*am, Deodiaus wrote:
I have some Colortime paint which I bought at Walmart.
I have about 2 of 5 gallons left after 3 weeks.
I noticed that the paint is turning it a cheezy consistency. *Is there
something I can do to make the paint's consistency better?
Orginally, I added some paint thinner, but that did not seem to make a
big difference. *I added a bit of acetone, which seems to help. *Maybe
the more volitile liquids were evaporating off in the 100 degree days
here.

Although the English types have destroyed their written language by
removing "Z" (I think they spell Zoo with an "S" now)..adding this
letter to an otherwise normal word will get you negative points. JK