Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Semi-neat trick for sealing 5C collets

Jon Anderson wrote:

On 8/14/2010 3:55 AM, Karl Townsend wrote:

Is it easy to add custom Mcodes? How about Gcodes?

Overall, it's very easy to use, though I have pondered trying to
interface Mach3. Just pondered, I've got plenty on my plate right now...

I can't get the OEM mobo to recognize a HDD. I replaced it with one that
would, but a power spike killed it and I'm back to the original. Hard to
find a 486 mobo with an ISA slot where I need it for the riser card. At
a price I'm willing to pay anyway, Omni wants something like $600 for a
mobo, and even on ebay most that will work for me run a couple hundred.

What are you looking for? I had a couple dozen 486&586 ISA
motherboards out in the shop that worked. I haven't fired up any of
them in years. I might even have a new one left from my used PC
business days.