Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Anderson Jon Anderson is offline

Default Question about building controls for a mill

Hmm, doesn't that Hardinge cabinet handle a reversing 2 speed motor
already? And how about a reversing drum switch for the spindle, ala
Bridgeport spindle motor for your spindle motor?

I'm trying to remember what all you described the functions as when you
showed me that panel, but from what you describe here, I think you've
got it covered? Oh, just reread your post, I thought you were using the
Hardinge panel... Might be something to consider if it's not too big.
Maybe hang it off the back of the mill?

Jon