Posted to alt.home.repair
Molly Brown Molly Brown is offline

Default Need advise on buying a drill press.

I took on a job to cut some 5/16” precision holes in stainless steel
pipe. I never had to be this precise so I never needed a drill press
before but now I do. I did all the research and understand all that I
need except for one thing. I don’t know what HP drill press to get. I
won’t be in any hurry to make the holes and I won’t have to make more
than a few of them so I don’t think the HP of the drill press matters
but I’m not sure. Can anyone give me some advise on what size HP to
look for to do what I want? Thank you.