Andy Hall

Default Condensing boiler - odd installation

On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 13:09:34 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

Running a 140,000 btu/h boiler to heat a pool will pay for itself in around
2.5 -3 years. Do some looking and cheaper condensers are had. It appears
he wants to pay domestic, and fit domestic, for a commercial setup. Typical
small hotel mentality. Just have a shower in those places, and that is why
foreigners laugh at our plumbing.

Conjures up thoughts of........

Quote - Sybil: 'Do you really imagine, even in your wildest dreams,
that a girl like this could possibly be interested in an ageing
brilliantined stick insect like you?'

Quote - Basil: 'Well... may I ask what you were expecting to see out
of a Torquay hotel bedroom window? Sydney Opera House, perhaps? The
Hanging Gardens of Babylon? Herds of wildebeeste sweeping
majestically...'

Quote - Basil: 'So that's two eggs mayonnaise, a prawn Goebbels, a
Hermann Goering and four Colditz salads... no, wait a moment, I got a
bit confused there, sorry...I got a bit confused because everyone
keeps mentioning the War, so could you...'
German: 'Will you stop talking about the war!'
Basil: 'Me? You started it!'
German: 'We did not start it.'
Basil: 'Yes you did, you invaded Poland...'

Quote - Basil: (on phone) 'If you're not over here in twenty minutes
with my door, I shall come over and insert a large garden gnome in
you. Good day.'

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl