Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default It Begins

On Mon, 16 Aug 2010 09:06:32 -0700, Fairy Tales Aren't Real
wrote:

In , on Mon, 16 Aug 2010
04:41:44 -0700, Gunner Asch, wrote:

Gunner,
I'm really sorry about your stroke.

Please point me to this "atheist gospel" that's so obvious to everyone
else.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/atheism
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/atheist
http://www.infidels.org/library/mode...finitions.html
http://www.yourdictionary.com/atheist

Dictionary definitions don't even come up to the spcificity of a
creed, never mind the meat of a gospel... so Bzzzt. Not even a nice
try.

You keep saying Creed and Gospel..neither of which I mentioned
whatsoever. However I showed the Definitions of atheist..which means
that the concept is hardly unknown to the world at large.

Im not sure where you came up with the "atheist gospel" concept..but its
simply as buffoonish as the rest of your post.

Glad you finally admit it.

Of course I admit that your inclusion of such a thing is wrong. I never
mentioned it and you invented it.

There you go with that "atheist gospel" thingy. I dont have a clue where
the hell you drug that up from. But it certainly doesnt help your case
whatsoever.

The place I drug up the "atheist gospel" thingy was from
wherein you stated:

Actually....most militant atheists claim that there
is no possiblity of there being a god(s). Its written
in their gospel.

If you need more cites, Ill be happy to supply them.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/atheism
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/atheist
http://www.infidels.org/library/mode...finitions.html
http://www.yourdictionary.com/atheist

Never mind. I wanted a cite to this "atheist gospel" you kept insisting
on, but since you've recanted your claim to its existence, my guess is that
you couldn't find one.

So you are claiming that atheists do believe that there is a
god(s)??????

Or are you simply ****ing around trying to be as buffoonish as possible?

Get well soon.

Im doing fine. You however will be a buffoon for the rest of your life,
no matter how long that will be. And given that the Great Cull is not
far off....one suspects it will be far shorter than mine.

Shrug

Gunner

"A conservative who doesn't believe? in God simply doesn't pray;
a godless liberal wants no one to pray. A conservative who doesn't
like guns doesn't buy one; a liberal gun-hater wants to disarm us all.
A gay conservative has sex his own way; a gay liberal requires us all
to watch and accept his perversion and have it taught to children.
A conservative who is offended by a radio show changes the station;
an offended liberal wants it banned, prosecuted and persecuted."
Bobby XD9