Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Pig roaster update

"Ignoramus7071" wrote in message
After much thinking, I have decided to go with this motor:

It is 8.9 RPM, so it needs to be geared down only about 3:1.

I looked more closely at the steel that I have, and found a good about
of what looks like 12-14 gauge sheetmetal.

So I think that I just might have enough to make what I need. I will
not statr yet because I want to do one project at a time, and I am
busy with the mill. Maybe next spring.

I have learned one thing from welding. It don't matter how many projects
you have going. What matters is how many you finish. I learned that in
business, and when I concentrated on cranking stuff out and getting jobs
completed, it worked a lot better than having a lot of stuff in the
pipeline, and adding new jobs. Sometimes I forget, but when I remember, and
focus, and get one job done at a time, it is remarkable the difference it
makes.

Steve