Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Minchin[_4_] Bob Minchin[_4_] is offline

Default Electricity costs.

sweetheart wrote:

"tony sayer" wrote in message
In article , sweetheart
hotmail.com@?.? scribeth thus

"tony sayer" wrote in message

OK thats not the easiest thing to do but seems it needs to be done.

You said that he helps out his sisters, if so how does he do that on a
pension?..

They plead poverty , he gives them money from our savings. Simple.

I feel that getting some 3rd party to assist might work. Someone who OH
would listen to and respect and who would see both sides of the story.

If OH listens to his sister's requests, can you talk to them about what
seems to be a very real health problem and use them to persuade him to
change his ways - even a bit.

You say you love him to bits but it does sound rather that this is not
reciprocated with his attitude to money and your health?

Do you have the same GP? Would he listen to the GP if he was told your
health was suffering?

Bob