Posted to uk.d-i-y
sweetheart[_2_] sweetheart[_2_] is offline

Default Electricity costs.

wrote in message

Allowing your partner's health to suffer because of a reluctance to
spend money is despicable. Your partner's health and wellbeing should
come *first* above all other concerns.

But perhaps the root of this is about adjusting to retirement (an
early medical retirement?), whilst you continue to work and bring in
money?

Perhaps your relationship is different, but I think for most people
financial planning and spending priorities are mutual decisions.

Its not a relationship problem. Its DIY because I love him to bits. I
wanted comparisons because I need to know whether I am being profligate and
what sort of figures are realistic.
DIY is a good place for information like that. After all everyone is
anonymous and its a cheeky question to ask people what their bills are.