Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default OT a little more BP

On Sun, 15 Aug 2010 21:32:59 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote:

JimT wrote:

I'm with you. If they're going on TV before millions of people at
the very least they could use proper English.

A thing may be "perfect" (an adjective), but something is done
"perfectly" (an adverb). "We will perfectly make a perfect thing."

In addition to engineers and safety experts, BP needs copywriters.

And it's a "British" Petroleum. ******s!

Sorry. They changed their name sometime back. There is no "British
Petroleum".

They're considering changing back to Amoco, however, or whatever
Standard Oil branch they once merged with.