Posted to alt.home.repair
JimT[_2_] JimT[_2_] is offline

Default OT a little more BP

"HeyBub" wrote in message
news
mm wrote:
OT a little more BP

Remmber my complaint a month or two ago about the commercial with the
black guy, who said, "We won't do things perfect every time."

They took off that commercial, I figured, because people complained
they never do anything perfect. At the very least everyone knows they
don't do things perfect every time. There's no need to say it.

But in the last two weeks, they now have a white guy who says "We may
not be perfect every time." That's worse. "We may not be." Now
they're not even sure that sometimes they're not perfetd.

I think they're hoping evryone forgot everthing they did wrong.

I'm with you. If they're going on TV before millions of people at the very
least they could use proper English.

A thing may be "perfect" (an adjective), but something is done "perfectly"
(an adverb). "We will perfectly make a perfect thing."

In addition to engineers and safety experts, BP needs copywriters.

And it's a "British" Petroleum. ******s!