Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Semi-neat trick for sealing 5C collets

On Sun, 15 Aug 2010 18:19:28 -0400, Wes
wrote:

Jon Anderson wrote:

On 8/14/2010 2:38 PM, Wes wrote:

I think I still have a 486 box out in the garage. Send me a picture of your MB so I can
tell if my old board would fit your machine. If so, I'll send you the thing. Not like I
want to fire it up again to run a 12 year old version of Caldera again. Well, I might
just once to see if the board still works.

With keyboard port facing me, and ISA slots on the right, board must be
8-5/8" wide. Can be deeper in the other direction, but not wider.
Must have an ISA slot at 4-3/8 from the left side.
That about sums it up. If it looks like what you have will work, I'm
sure I can find something of interest to swap back.

Thank you!

Sorry, it was older than I thought. 386.

Wes

It will work just fine, as long as the ISA slots are in the right place.

Gunner

"A conservative who doesn't believe? in God simply doesn't pray;
a godless liberal wants no one to pray. A conservative who doesn't
like guns doesn't buy one; a liberal gun-hater wants to disarm us all.
A gay conservative has sex his own way; a gay liberal requires us all
to watch and accept his perversion and have it taught to children.
A conservative who is offended by a radio show changes the station;
an offended liberal wants it banned, prosecuted and persecuted."
Bobby XD9