Posted to uk.d-i-y
js.b1 js.b1 is offline

Default Electricity costs.

On Aug 15, 8:04*pm, "tim...." wrote:
But I still don't see how it can be done for 199. *Material costs at B&Q are
around 350 pounds and then there's the labour.

It is *government subsidised* :-)

There would be a surcharge for double 45m^2, probably £199-249 extra.

Does she specifically need anti-allergy stuff?

Her children do (not that they live there very often now)

Is the loft actually used or is this under a boarded-out loft?

The government subsidised deals are for "plane jane 300mm rockwool".
It has gone up since 2007, I think it was 250mm then and is now 350mm
or something just short of "lift the ridge tiles, pour in, refit ridge
tiles".