Posted to alt.home.repair
Jeff The Drunk[_5_] Jeff The Drunk[_5_] is offline

Default Tecumseh 6 horse 2 cycle.

On Sun, 15 Aug 2010 12:13:26 -0500, FatterDumber& Happier Moe wrote:

Jeff The Drunk wrote:
On Sun, 15 Aug 2010 08:07:20 -0400, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Plonk!

Please note that your crude language was deleted from this reply.

Don't you have some Magic Underwear to worship?

BTW repair is complete. Was the butterfly disc binding. A mere sanding
the edge with 1000 emery and problem resolved. Now all you Higher than
Thou ****heads can kiss by lily-white ass.

Glad we could help, come back anytime for more assistance.

Did you help? Well I guess you did. Laughing at you was good medicine.