Posted to alt.home.repair
Gordon Shumway Gordon Shumway is offline

Default Charging Battery On Garden Tractor

On Sun, 15 Aug 2010 07:33:48 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote:

Thanks for the pointers. Pity you are reluctant to do more research. I still
don't know where to turn for advice on:

* Best way to skin census takers (they're bugging me for a third visit!)
* Removing about 200 lbs of cosmoline from a surplus 81mm mortar
* Most attractive way to display my state's largest collection of squirrel
heads (and Texas is a BIG state)
* When I'm on a date, the approved method of handling a woman standing
outside the restaurant screaming "Fiona, you tart, you can't have Hubert!"
* How to make a paraffin dissecting tray - or equivalent - that will hold a
struggling kitten. I already tried nailing it to the chesterfield...

Oh well...

Nice try.