Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT JetBlue flight attendant allegedly fled his plane via emergency chute -- beer in hand

On Sat, 14 Aug 2010 23:58:30 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 8/14/2010 11:05 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Sat, 14 Aug 2010 20:50:46 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 8/14/2010 7:34 PM,
zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Sat, 14 Aug 2010 16:18:11 -0700, wrote:

On Sat, 14 Aug 2010 15:00:59 -0700 (PDT), RicodJour
wrote:

People are people, and _all_ of them are not perfectly
behaved at all times.

Something not mentioned yet, is employee "burnout". Years ago we had
class sessions on how to avoid it. Burnout starts to come around in
10-12 years on the job. At 20-25 years people avoid you!

SWMBO says she now understands what "cabin fever" is after living up
"nawth" in the harsh winters.

I lived in the North until two years ago. One of the nicest things about
living in the South now isn't so much the warmer Winters, rather being able to
see the sun once in a while.

One of my grownup girlfriends was having a problem with
Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) when she lived in
Spokane, WA. She got one of those full spectrum lights
to spend time under when she was reading or knitting and
it seemed to help. Now she's back in Alabamastan and
breathing a sigh of relief for many reasons.

It didn't make me SAD for my taxes to drop by more than half (property tax
dropped by 75%), either. ;-)

You must have been in New Jersey. I have Yankee cousins there and in
New York and Long Island.

Vermont (and NY before that)