Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Charging Battery On Garden Tractor

I also find a car battery charger to be useful.

The "jumper packs" with the internal battery are useful, also. I've
got one in each vehicle, and have used them several times. I bought a
22 amp jumper pack from Harbor Freight, one time. Sixty bucks. It
didn't work the once I needed it. Took it back. Bought a 17 amp one
from NAPA auto supply. Hundred bucks, but at least it does the job.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"aemeijers" wrote in message

Chuckle. Living alone, and for several years only had one car. Best
forty bucks I ever spent when living in the apartments was that
Shumaker
(sp?) boost charger and long extension cord. Paid for itself the first
time I didn't have to call a tow truck. Haven't used it in years, now
that I park inside my own damn garage, and have 2 vastly more reliable
cars. But keeping it just in case.

And what's an owner's manual? One of them paper book things? They
never
seem to be included at the auctions and yard sales....
--
aem sends...