Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default It Begins

Gunner Asch on Sat, 14 Aug 2010 14:36:55 -0700

Agnostics could care less if one believes or not. Atheists on the other
hand....are completely satisified that anyone who does believe is
mentally ill, retarded, an evil cult member etc etc etc.

As I've said before, there are 'happy' atheist and 'grumpy' ones.
The"happy" ones don't believe there is a god, and don't care. They
don't care if you do; Some people like NASCAR, some like college
football, some folks go to church. Whatever. Push the button marked
"Religion" and you get "null response"
The grumpy ones, otoh, not only insist that there is No God, but
care mightily if you do. I think it was Orwell who wrote that they
were the sort who were deeply offended that God did not exist. Push
the button marked "Religion" and you get a sermon, a homily and a
choral production.

I've had friends of both sort.
--
pyotr filipivich