Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT JetBlue flight attendant allegedly fled his plane via emergency chute -- beer in hand

On Sat, 14 Aug 2010 15:00:59 -0700 (PDT), RicodJour
wrote:

On Aug 14, 12:19*am, "
wrote:
On Fri, 13 Aug 2010, RicodJour wrote:
On Aug 13, 4:37*pm, keith wrote:

{snip}

As in almost everything in life, there's enough blame to go around.

{snip}

BTW, if you want to carry on a con{snip}sation, don't snip every{snip}hing.

You're trying to censor my censoring?

No, just whining about it.

So the flight attendant is a fruitcake babysitting idiots, huh?

This FA *certainly* was a fruitcake, in every sense of the word. Babysitting?
One of FA's most important jobs, certainly.

Do you ever fly?

Sure. Not so often anymore, but I've flown quite a bit. Passengers can be
real assholes. I'm sure with the added cost of checked luggage it hasn't
gotten any better up top.

People are people, and _all_ of them are not perfectly
behaved at all times. This is not a surprise. It does mean that you
should cut people some slack, since you will require some slack of
your own at times.

Huh? Cut passengers some slack? Sure. Cut professionals slack? Never.
That's why we (should) come down hard on bad cops. People get hurt when the
professionals don't do their jobs.