Posted to alt.consumers.experiences,misc.consumers,alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Weber barbecue: Regulator prevents full temperature unless you play with main value

mm wrote
Rod Speed wrote
mm wrote
Tony wrote

Probably the same guy designed that as the stupid vent free
gasoline cans. I've spilled more gasoline in a couple years than
I ever spilled with the old style.

Why don't they have vents anymore?

Because that supposedly ****s the environment.

But the vents had caps, so you wouldn't lose gas when the gas can was just sitting.

Trouble was that the user couldnt be relied on to keep using the caps.

I'm not saying it made any sense, just saying thats how it came about.