Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.puzzles,rec.woodworking
Rob H. Rob H. is offline

Default What is it? Weekend Edition 3

Below are some items that were sent in to me, I know the answer for number
11 but not for the other two.

10. This was found in a graveyard, it's about 3-1/4" long, it has three
threaded compartments with a lid, two compartments were full of grease.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...um11/pic10.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...m11/pic10a.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...m11/pic10b.jpg

11. Two different items that were submitted, both with the same purpose:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...um11/pic11.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...m11/pic11a.jpg

12. The owner's description: It's made of solid brass, approx. 1" long,
3/4" tall, 3/4" deep, had 2 small brass risers approx. 1/8" diameter, with
sliding stainless steel rod inserted through left brass riser with set screw
to hold in place, small stainless steel rod affixed in right riser, small
hooked cutting blade with adjusting screw mounted on rear of device.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...um11/pic12.jpg