Posted to alt.home.cleaning,misc.consumers.frugal-living,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default Leaking Parker ball pen

In article ,
Clams wrote:

Smitty Two wrote:
In article ,
"michael adams" wrote:

Isopropyl alcohol, obtainable from a store chemist but quite expensive.

IPA is a dollar a pint in the U.S. IOW, about the same as bottled water.

You must be buying some really special water.

I've been getting my Poland Springs water at less than $0.13 per pint
bottle - 24 pints for $3 (not taxed here & no bottle deposit).

Actually, I buy drinking water for $0.35/gallon, IOW ~ $0.04/pint. But,
in the typical convenience store, a single bottle runs about $1. My
point, of course, isn't that water is expensive, but that IPA is cheap.