Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default Hot Dog Saw Tested on Finger

On Aug 13, 8:31*pm, "
wrote:
On Fri, 13 Aug 2010 17:00:59 -0700 (PDT), RicodJour
wrote:

On Aug 13, 7:29*pm, "
wrote:
On Fri, 13 Aug 2010 , RicodJour wrote:
On Aug 13, 6:41*pm, " wrote:
"RicodJour" wrote in message

A better question to ask over at the wreck would be, if you had a
choice of paying $2000 now and getting the tip of your finger back,
would you?

False choice. *Hindsight isn't a logical argument.

Learning from the mistakes of others is. *In fact, it is pretty much
the supreme logical argument unless you're living in some ivory tower..

No, because there is no guaranty that any individual will have an accident.
The argument was worded as a decision made in hindsight. *"If you knew you
were going to die today, why don't you stay in bed.".

I'm not trying to convince you to do anything with your money. *You
earn it, you spend it. *You are free to spend as much or as little on
a tool as you see fit. *I was merely addressing some inane remarks
that the SawStop is worthless and bad technology. *It's anything but.