Posted to alt.home.repair
notbob notbob is offline

Default Hot Dog Saw Tested on Finger

On 2010-08-13, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

OK one out of how many?

Haven't a clue.

Sure some survive, as they should, but others often
are out foxed at some point. Do you have statistics on how many are never
challenged.

Nary a one, and couldn't care less.

I know a guy that have five rock solid patents too. He's never made
a single item, neither has anyone else. But he has the patent.

I've seen those. Had an acquaintance who patented the dumbest travel
grill ever conceived, a collapsable 5 sided "portable" grill made with
1/4" steel plate!! We tried to warn him off, to no avail. I think
the patent cost him close to $5K and never a one was made. It was
hilarious cuz the damn thing was too stupid for anyone to even use,
let alone copy.

nb