Posted to alt.home.cleaning,misc.consumers.frugal-living,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Leaking Parker ball pen

"john hamilton" wrote in message
I thought Parker ball pens were not supposed to leak, mine has even though
it's not been stored upside down.

It's very sticky inside. Is there any good way to clean it out? Thanks
for advice.

Used to be that they would repair them. Try contacting Parker.

Never had one leak in the 45+ years I've used them, but it can happen, I
guess. If it was not upside down, I can't imagine what would cause it to
happen. I'd look for a crack in the refill.

Service Department
2333 N. Sumac Drive
Janesville WI 53545

email them at:

This warranty is granted by PARKER and applies in the US and Canada.
Your PARKERŪ writing instrument is guaranteed for two years from the date of
original purchase against defects in materials or workmanship. If found to
be defective
within the warranty period, your PARKERŪ product will be repaired or
replaced free of
charge. This warranty may be extended by registering your PARKERŪ writing
instrument at
www.parkerpen.com