Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default OT - Ocean City, MD - Anyone Been There?

On Aug 13, 1:50*pm, Smitty Two wrote:
In article ,

*Frank wrote:
On 8/13/2010 10:56 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Aug 13, 10:37 am, *wrote:
Just go to the beach and walk along the boardwalk like everyone else..
The Salisbury Zoo is a nice 1-2 hour stopover on the way in, but for
the age of your kids I'd say the beach, bars, and amusements there are
probably more appropriate. *Supposedly there are things like GoCarts
in the area just outside of the main island which they would probably
like. *I don't know what direction you will be coming from, but I also
like to stop in Cambridge at the visitors center and walk around as
well. *Worth stopping there just for the
bathroom.http://www.tourdorchester.org/attrac...attraction=348

Thanks for the Cambridge link, but we're coming in from the north with
a stop in Philly to pick up my niece.

That's a gorgeous visitor's center and I'm sure the bathrooms are nice
too. ;-)

You might stop at the outlet stores on route 1 in Delaware for tax free
shopping.

Shopping? You're not really a guy are you, "Frank?" Who are these people
who spend their vacations shopping? Isn't GAP in every ****ing city?

4 females, my son and I. If the girls say they want to go shopping,
they're going shopping. Who am I to argue?

I'm sure my son and I can find something else to do.