Posted to alt.home.repair
JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] is offline

Default OT - Ocean City, MD - Anyone Been There?

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message
I'm taking the family to Ocean City, MD next week. Is anybody familiar
with the area?

We're not big time partiers so I'm not interested in bars and night
clubs. I've already done the requisite Internet searches for Things To
Do but I'm hoping for some personal recommendations.

I'm looking for things to do like Assateague Island State Park, the
best spot for crabbing, etc. Day trips by car to surrounding areas
would be fine.

It'll be the wife and I and four "kids" ages 18 - 24.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Four kids in an age range where the prime directive of life is "take new
risks". Right.

1) Bring bail money.
2) Make sure health insurance covers krazy things like parasailing injuries
3) Drink heavily

:-)