Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default Trip to Boston /Salem area

Victor H. wrote in
:

Am looking for woodworking stores such as Rocklers, Woodcraft around
Boston /Salem area. I will spend my money on woodworking equipment
while the wife does sewing. All suggestions greatly appreciated.
PS Beer and good food also required. Thanks.

Vic

The Rockler store I know is on the inbound side of Massachusetts Ave in
Cambridge, a few blocks Northwest (??) from Porter Square.

Coming from the West into the Boston area, you'd take Route 2 inbound from
95/128. At the end, take a left onto 16, then a right onto Mass Ave.

--
Best regards
Han