Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Peter[_13_] Peter[_13_] is offline

Default Component NSKE 115 .1+120 ohm 350 VAC NISSEI E

There is a photo of a p.c.b. here.
http://members.shaw.ca/peasthope/SakuraTTC16.jpg
The board is from a Tissue-Tek III made by Sakura Fine
Technical Co., Ltd., Tokyo. Judging from the number on
the Intersil microprocessor, the machine was built in
the early 1980s.

Can anyone tell me what the five rust colored components
are along the top of the board? The plastic case is round
on one end and square on the other end. Four of them
are adjacent to the triacs attached to aluminum cooling
extrusions. These are the markings.
NSKE 115
.1+120 ohm
350 VAC
NISSEI E

From the packaging, I'd guess capacitors but the 120 ohm
marking seems odd. Web pages citing Nissei Electric Company
exist but a matching part didn't surface.

Thanks for any ideas, ... Peter E.