Posted to rec.woodworking
basilisk[_2_] basilisk[_2_] is offline

Default OT? Amenities in homes

On Thu, 12 Aug 2010 09:34:28 -0700 (PDT), Sonny wrote:

On Aug 11, 11:01*pm, basilisk wrote:
On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 18:26:48 -0700, Sonny wrote:
What part of the country?

Lafayette, Louisiana

Sonny

Oh, damn Sonny,

I've had some odd connections with Lafayette,
once back in the eighties, me and a cohort were
threatened at gunpoint by a robber

We have our share of misfits.... and some of them aren't even
politicians, either.

that had just knocked
off a gas station in Lafayette,

North side of town?

I can't recall for sure, it was close to I-10 and there was
a sugar mill close by.

Then some years later my (ex)wife ran off with a Cajun
from there. I don't hold it against Cajuns or Lafayette,
best thing that ever happen to me.

.... and we have our share of both of those kind, too, some having
been known to hop from neighborhood to neighborhood.

Sonny