Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default More progress with the mill

Gunner Asch on Thu, 12 Aug 2010 16:08:42 -0700

I am "trying to declutter" in anticipation of a visit by an esteemed
member of this newsgroup next week. I do not want my garage to look
like a dumpster.

Iggy...its REQUIRED that your shop looks like ****!

I mean geeze dude...having a squeeky neat shop...is..is..is...nasty!
Effeminate! DUDE!!!

Now Ill admit..mine is far far past looking like ****...way over to the
**** Hole stage......but Tovarish...only panseys have Neat Shops!!

After the fourth year, the dirt doesn't change, so it doesn't
matter.

And geeze, think of the fun your heirs will have trying to sort
the **** from the schinola.

pyotr
--
pyotr filipivich