Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default Hot Dog Saw Tested on Finger

On Aug 12, 9:23*am, Smitty Two wrote:
*keith wrote:

You *obviously* don't understand patents. *He has this one locked up
tight. *It has nothing to do with "technology", rather "function". *A
better brake wouldn't get around the patent, nor would a better
detection device. *It has nothing to do with "attitude". *Sorry, but
that's the way it is.

Sorry, but *you* are clearly the one who doesn't understand patents. You
absolutely, positively cannot patent a "concept."

Well that makes me feel better. I had come up with The World's Best
Idea one night in a bar and wanted to patent it, and the next morning
I couldn't remember The Idea. Glad to know I didn't really lose
anything.