Posted to uk.d-i-y
Matthew.Ridges Matthew.Ridges is offline

Default Removing tiles idea, will it work ?

"Tabby" wrote in message
On Aug 11, 5:51 pm, "Matthew.Ridges" wrote:
I have some tiles infront of a sink in the bathroow 15cm X 15cm ones...
Now
I recently hammer and chiseled the ones around the bath which was a
headache
and damaged the plastboard which I had to dot and dab some new boarding on
pffft ....... as there are about 9 only above the sink and its only
cereamic
right, could I used some 40 grit and a sander and sand it down ?

will that work

please say yes because I murdered my hand with a hammer and cold chisel
last
time lol.

Sand what down, plasterboard? on show or behind tiles?

NT

The actual tile, my plan was to sand them down as low then smooth the last
bit down with a less agressive grade paper ?