Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Hot Dog Saw Tested on Finger

On 8/11/2010 8:29 PM, aemeijers wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
Hasn't that happened in England already? I mean, about knives and
scissors.

As long as they don't ban grinders, we'll do fine.

At work a few years ago, they banned opening the windows, both because
the POS HVAC system kept getting confused, and because the windows were
worn-out junk that had a habit of falling on people's fingers. They even
screwed some shut, in the wings and floors with the worst windows.

I happened to work on one of those floors. We were the techs who did the
computer stuff for the building. We all had tools. When they came around
and screwed them shut, we all shrugged and said 'whatever'. Within a
week, every last screw had vanished. It took the powers that be a couple
tries of replacing them before reality sank in.

(and yes, for the windows that kept falling down, we fabricated sticks.)

I want all tools, vehicles, consumer items, etc to be as dangerous as
possible and lawsuits for injuries outlawed. I want vehicles to explode
and burn to a pile of ash that blows away in the wind leaving little
or no trace if there is an accident. I want Darwinism to run rampant
in this country until all the dumbasses are gone or significantly
diminished. I don't know if I'll survive because they surround me. 8-)

TDD