Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default Hot Dog Saw Tested on Finger

notbob wrote:
On 2010-08-11, HeyBub wrote:
wrote:

30 years ago who would have thought the government would require a
dead man's switch on a lawn mower..

Uh, lawnmowers DO have a dead-man's switch.

Uh, perceptive readers would have realized that is exactly what the
poster was saying.

nb

I wonder what percentage of lawnmowers with deadman switches have not
had them bypassed or disabled? A few exotic magnets took care of mine
the first time I fired it up, and within a week I dug up a big cable tie
to immobilize that silly rear skirt so I could pull the mower backwards.
(How can you mow under stuff without pulling it backwards? Idiots.)

My changes will take 30 seconds to reverse once it comes time to sell or
junk the mower.

--
aem sends...