Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default It Begins

"rangerssuck" wrote in message
On Aug 11, 10:38 am, "Ed Huntress" wrote:
"Gunner Asch" wrote in message

On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 08:07:45 -0500, "Pete C."
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 00:09:02 -0500, "Pete C."
wrote:

Wes wrote:

"Pete C." wrote:

Wes wrote:

"Pete C." wrote:

Wes wrote:

Conscience wrote:

Target, sure, but I still won't shop at Walmart.

I haven't forgiven Target for driving off the Salvation Army
at
Christmas. Shoppers vote
with dollars.

I reward companies for not supporting cults, and the SA most
certainly
meets all the definitions of a cult.

Would Planned Parenthood meet your definition of a cult?

Nope, not even close. They don't worship anything, they don't wear
militaristic uniforms, they don't have members, they don't require
their
employees to believe in anything, they don't dictate who their
employees
can marry, etc.

Planned parenthood is filled with pro life types? Wow, news flash.

It is not staffed by delusional anti choice religious nuts if that's
what you're getting at. The catholic church with their nazi pedophile
protecting pope isn't staffed by pro choice types either. You can
also
draw your own conclusions on which group has violently attacked the
other as well.

Interesting choices of words.

So Roger, which..if any..religious faith do you belong to? Or are you
an
athiest?

Life long devout atheist. I have never needed a fairy tale religious
mythology to shield me from the real world.

Ok...so now I think we are getting to the root of the matter.

Could it be that your sureity is such that you have issues with people
devoting their lives to their religion in such a fashion?

Nah...it couldnt be...could it? You are not a leftwinger are you?
They are the only people that I know that are that bigoted to hate other
people because of their religion...well..Im sure you arent a Muslim..so
that leaves that pack of haters and bigots out.....

Could it be because of their chosen careers..you would call them..as a
direct opposite of your religious beliefs...cultists?

You do know that Atheism is just another unprovable religious belief,
dont you?

Gunner, if you're a Buddhist, and not some hyphenated theist, then you're
an
atheist, too. Buddhism is a non-theistic relgion; its premise is that
god(s)
are unnecessary. There is no "god" in Buddhism. Atheism means "without
god(s)." It's something you share with Pete -- if you're telling the
truth.

--
Ed Huntress

But Gunner wouldn't know that...

Gunner wouldn't *care* He stopped caring about facts a few years ago. All
he has now is endless b.s.

--
Ed Huntress