Posted to rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.home.repair,rec.sport.football.college,alt.troll,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Ala Ala is offline

Default Am I the only one who doesn't think Will Ferrell is funny?

"Ubiquitous" wrote in message

I thought he was pretty funny when he did that special where he played
George W.

TROLL-O-METER

5* 6* *7
4* *8
3* *9
2* *10
1* | *stuporous
0* -*- *catatonic
* |\ *comatose
* \ *clinical death
* \ *biological death
* _\/ *demonic apparition
* * *damned for all eternity

ok I'll bite

He's that new genus of monkey isn't he

New genus of monkey described for first time in 83 years

May 11, 2006
Wildlife Conservation Society
and

A new monkey species discovered last year is so unique, it requires a new
genus-the first one for monkeys in 83 years, scientists say.

Rungwecebus kipunji

But conservationists warn quick action is needed to protect its high forest
home from illegal logging and hunting, or it may die out.

An analysis of the creature, discovered by scientists with the New
York-based Wildlife Conservation Society and other groups, appears in this
week's issue of the research journal Science.
The monkey, found in Tanzania last year, was initially believed to be
related to mangabeys, another type of monkey. But DNA work reveals it is
truly unique, marking the first new genus for a living monkey species since
Allen's swamp monkey in 1923, researchers say.

The new genus, Rungwecebus (pronounced rung-way-CEE-bus), refers to Mt.
Rungwe, where the monkey was first observed. Perhaps 500 are thought to
remain in the wild.