Greg O

Default computer in the shop

"Kevin B" wrote in message
news:2OqLb.3368$5V2.8651@attbi_s53...
Yeah, I feel your pain. I just sold a bunch of old computers that I had
laying around, a Sun Ultra 5 and a old DEC Alpha among them, that I had
purchased used from clients over the years to mess around with at home. I
figure about $1800.00 worth of stuff when I bought it. Got about $175.00

for
it. At least I'll be able to get that nice Lie-Nielsen block plane I've

had
my eye on.

Kevin

I have been upgrading every 3-4 years. What I am running now is a Compaq
with a 667 Celeron. I may keep this one a bit longer! I don't do any gaming
so I don't need blistering speed. This crate surf's the net and groups just
fine. I figure when software makes its next jump and everything isn't
compatable anymore then it will be time.
Greg