Posted to alt.consumers.experiences,misc.consumers,alt.home.repair
JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] is offline

Default Weber barbecue: Regulator prevents full temperature unless you play with main value

"Sum Guy" wrote in message ...
The one thing I hate about my 1-year-old Weber grill is that you have to
open the main propane valve very carefully or the regulator will kick
into some sort of safety or limiter mode and the grill temperature will
never get higher than 325f.

Is this a known problem with these grills?

It there a solution - from Weber?

The grill is a Weber Genesis:

http://www.stainless-steel-grills.co..._3742301XA.jpg

Please go to the Weber web site, locate the online (PDF format) user's
manual, and give us the link so we can read the appropriate section. Then we
can answer your question.

You used the words "some sort of safety....", which suggests something to
me. That's why I want to see the instructions.

:-)