Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Sunworshipper[_3_] Sunworshipper[_3_] is offline

Default OT Vehicle Electrical Troubleshooting

Well, looks like it might just live with just an alternator. Thanks
all. I say might, I'm still skeptical, fan relay is acting up now.

That van is a miserable mofo to work on, but it works out so well in
this environment. Pickups, everything gets wet or snowed upon. I had
bought it cause of that and I have a pickup of the same year and
thought that the parts would be interchangeable, WRONG. I can't
imagine why they would redesign everything all over again in the same
year. I'm almost convinced they have trained ambidextrous
contortionist mice putting them together. If you got a tour of the Toy
plant there would be Stewart Little's at each station.

http://www.moviemantz.com/movie_revi...t_little2.html

SW