Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default Total greenwash :-)

In message , "dennis@home"
writes
But you seem to be the least educated (in the conventional sense)
of those participating in this discussion

That would be you, by a short head to TMH.

Honours degree in physics dennis - I don't think so

You don't think what?
That I do have a physics degree or something else.

Not talking about you, stupid - unless you really are harold

In the real world that trumps an HNC or whatever 'arald has

Well yes it does if its theoretical stuff you are recruiting for..
maybe not if you want practical ability.

No that's PhDs you retard

We rejected a lot of degree level people when recruiting

Aah that's how you got a job then

as they just couldn't think!

A first degree is very much about teaching people HOW to think

Now, why didn't you know that ?

I have a track record and a successful business

not a redundant old fart like yourself

As usual - you are wrong,

-- retard; geoff

Fixed your sig for you BTW.