Posted to uk.d-i-y
Matty F Matty F is offline

Default Total greenwash :-)

On Aug 8, 11:07 pm, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:
Matty F wrote:
On Aug 8, 12:15 am, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

Well, you only need look at the Danes to see what long term exposure does..

Blond hair, good looks, ability to build ships and weapons and conquer
the barbarian world? Where's the downside?

Well they were then, and their descendants are now, parasites. They just
moaned and waved weapons till someone gave them some money. The only way
their women COULD get pregnant was to send them off in a gang for days
on end, and when they came back, get them ****ed and put sacks on their
own heads.

Tyneside is like that to this day.

I think you are being a bit harsh. The Viking DNA added to that of the
Scots led to the great engineering feats of the Scots. There's Viking
DNA around the world, including here in NZ. My Viking ancestors
actually married my Scottish ancestors, unlike the people you must be
talking about!