Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Harbor Freight family feud

On Sun, 08 Aug 2010 08:44:34 -0500, Ignoramus2412

On 2010-08-08, Gunner Asch wrote:
So far so good. I rather suspect that your skill in the market (kudos
btw) wont be helping you very much in the next few years.

I really hope Im wrong. I truely do.

I also really hope Im wrong about the Great Cull too.

But...I dont think Im wrong about either of them.

Shrug

Good luck!!

We are all going to need it.

I aM sure tHAT you are wrong and that great cull will not occur.

Lets hope not, Comrade.

You will not really benefit from great cull, with your health
problems that need a complicated medical response.

Which problems are those?

Gunner

"A conservative who doesn't believe? in God simply doesn't pray;
a godless liberal wants no one to pray. A conservative who doesn't
like guns doesn't buy one; a liberal gun-hater wants to disarm us all.
A gay conservative has sex his own way; a gay liberal requires us all
to watch and accept his perversion and have it taught to children.
A conservative who is offended by a radio show changes the station;
an offended liberal wants it banned, prosecuted and persecuted."
Bobby XD9