Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tony Bryer[_2_] Tony Bryer[_2_] is offline

Default Supermarket ****lists

On Sun, 08 Aug 2010 08:20:21 +0100 Andy Burns wrote :
Tony Bryer wrote:

www.greentram.com

Are you aware that some parts of your web site (using sda.co.uk) are
being redirected to sedoparking.com?

Thanks - there shouldn't now be any links on the site that go to
sda.co.uk - superbeam.co.uk is now the primary software site - but,
yes, I missed a couple. I can't do anything about links on external
sites.

The sda.co.uk domain is up for sale with Sedo since Survey Design
Associates ceased trading nearly two years ago. I'm a little surprised
that no one is rushing to make an offer - I emailed all the obvious
candidates to tell them it was available.

--
Tony Bryer, Greentram: 'Software to build on' Melbourne, Australia
www.superbeam.co.uk www.eurobeam.co.uk www.greentram.com