Posted to uk.d-i-y
Matty F Matty F is offline

Default Total greenwash :-)

On Aug 8, 9:15 pm, Tim Streater wrote:
In article
,

harry wrote:
That is complete ********. Radiation exposure is cumulative. The NS
is a political magazine representing entrenched interests in the USA.
(Mainly medical)
No level of radiation exposure is safe.

Better get your lead underwear on, then. You're exposed to radiation all
the time. Hmmm. cosmic-ray levels are quite high at 30k ft, so all
flying is out, better not go anywhere where there's granite (lots of
radium) or near any coal fired power station (1 part per million of
uranium in coal, lots of Radon emitted).

No place to hide, really, for you :-)

I'm OK - I live in a wooden house, not one of those radioactive brick
or stone houses. And I don't have a basement that's full of
radioactive radon.