tmbg

Default GLOAT: New router table, top, and insert for $50! Kudos to Lee Valley

On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 18:29:13 -0600, Greg O wrote:

I did a simular deal. Built a "box" out of MDF, top for a sink coutout I
rescued from a job site. A aluminum plate for an insert given to me by a
friend. I splurged on a extension cord, electrical boxes, switch and
outlet, so I can turn the router on and off from the front of the box. No
legs, I just clamp it to a couple of saw horses. Greg

Right now I've got mine on saw horses, I just finished the fence, attached
it and everything's working great! I need to build a DC box for the back
of the fence, as well as a DC box for underneath where the router hangs,
and I think I am going to build a nice cabinet base with a drawer for
bits, and I'm pretty sure I have enough electrical crap floating around
that I can get some front switch action going pretty soon